Frankston region has some amazing cafes and restaurants with some really divine outdoor dining options. We have researched the top five “paw-fect” dining options for you to try with your puppy pals:
– Summer beach restrictions for dogs starts on 1 December until the end of March annually.
– Dogs are not permitted on any beach between the hours of 9.30am and 7.30pm during: December, January, February and March
– Dogs are permitted on the beach before 9.30am and after 7.30pm provided they are under the effective control of a chain or leash.
– Dogs are prohibited from Frankston’s Central Activities Area (CAA) – view the Dog Ban Area City Centre Map.
– Keep your dog on a lead at all times unless you are within a designated off-leash area.
– Ensure you are in effective control of your dog at all times.
– Always carry a scoop and bag so that you can clean up any waste left behind by your dog.
38 South is a cafe that aims to be your favourite stop for fresh food, delectable tapas, refreshing drinks and fine wine. This modern cafe is run by a local family of 5 who know just what the area needs! Come along and enjoy breakfast and lunch seven days a week with specialty coffee, burgers, flatbreads and vegetarian and vegan food options. The restaurant features a cool outdoor area right across from Seaford Beach and welcomes your dogs anytime. Your furry friend could also enjoy their delicious K9 menu!
Location: 131 Nepean Hwy, Seaford
Hours: Mon – Tue : 7am – 3pm, Wed – Sun: 7am till late
Phone: 03 9024 0138
Spoil yourself and your pooch with spectacular bay views in an award winning, modern cafe serving great coffee and quality restaurant meals.Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner seasonally. Weddings, engagements, special occasions and corporate functions all take advantage of this amazing venue.
Location: 4/1N Nepean Hwy, Seaford
Hours: Mon, Thurs, Fri 9.30am – 2.30pm, Sat – Sun 8.30am – 3.30pm
Phone: 03 9772 5757
Spanish Bar brings to Seaford a sophisticated yet warm atmosphere to enjoy Spanish food and immerse yourself in live acoustic Flamenco music. Spanish Bar is a unique, cosy space located next to Kananook Creek. Dogs, cats and even ducks are welcome to enjoy this little local beauty!
Location: 20 Station Street, Seaford.
Hours: Sun – Wed 7.30am – 5pm and Thurs – Sat 7.30am – 10pm
Phone: 038712 5268
One Pear Tree is the perfect spot to stop and grab a coffee after walking your furry friend at the beach or along Kananook Creek. For great coffee and food in a relaxed and friendly environment, for you and your dog, One Pear Tree is a cafe you must visit.
Location: 372 Nepean Hwy, Frankston
Hours: Open 7 days 7am – 3.30pm
Phone: 03 9781 0077
The name says it all! Dogs are more than welcome at Two Boys, One Beagle and a Coffee Shop. This cafe is serving up local coffee roasters Commonfolk coffee alongside a delicious all-day brunch menu and mouth-watering home-baked cakes. Catering for everyone from the discerning foodie to the fussy toddler, the all-day menu boasts a familiar cafe feel with all the trims of restaurant dining. Whether you’re after breakfast, brunch, lunch or something sweet they have you covered. They are also vegan-friendly!
Location: 59 Kareela Road, Frankston
Hours: Daily 7am – 1pm (currently open for takeaway only)
Phone: 03 9785 9239
If you know of any other pet friendly dining venues in Frankston, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.