5 Questions with Tom Richmond – Tom joined the team at Ray White Frankston in 2012 and has recently been promoted to Executive Assistant to George Devic. Tom is very dedicated to providing invaluable service to our clients and genuinely takes pride in helping buyers find their dream home. As well as being such a hard worker Tom is a joy to be around, he always has a smile and kind word at the ready to brighten your day.
1. What were you doing before Real Estate?
Before Real Estate I worked at Bunnings in Mornington. Prior to that I was completing my VCE at Mornington Secondary College.
2. Name one thing on your bucket list and why?
To watch a Liverpool F.C. match at Anfield Stadium, Liverpool, England.
3. What is the highlight of your Career so far?
The highlight of my career so far is winning the Number 1 Sales Creator Award.
4. Where is the best holiday you have ever had?
In 2012 I went to Bali with some family & friends, it was unforgettable.
5. How do you like to spend your spare time?
Outside of work I spend a lot of my spare time playing Basketball and coaching the Under 20’s boys Mornington Breakers team.