5 Questions with Daniel Condon –With 10 years of Real Estate experience behind him, Daniel is an essential part of our team. Daniel is a joy to be around and with his knowledge and honest, easygoing personality Daniel has built lasting relationships across all spectrum’s of society.
1. What were you doing before Real Estate?
Prior to Real Estate I was at school. I got straight into Real Estate as soon as I left!
2. Name one thing on your bucket list and why?
One thing on my bucket list would be to travel and stay in one of the Baros Maldives huts, I think it would be a great experience and an awesome place to stay.
3. What is the highlight of your Career so far?
The highlight of my career would be achieving the Ray White Premier Group last year. It was rewarding that all my hard work had paid off.
4. Where is the best holiday you have ever had?
The best holiday I have ever had was in Thailand, where I got engaged to my partner Rachael.
5. How do you like to spend your spare time?
I like to spend my spare time playing soccer, spending times with friends and family and just relaxing with a good movie!